Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Paris Hilton launches her 10th fragrance

Say whatever you like about Paris Hilton, she sure shifts a lot of perfume. The socialite is about to launch her tenth fragrance. The latest fragrance channels Hollywood screen siren Marilyn Monroe and Paris tweeted a picture of herself in full hair and make up from the shoot. 'On set of the photo shoot for my new fragrance,' she tweeted. 'I can't believe this is my 10th fragrance! I feel so proud and happy.'

Recently launching her own website, Parishilton.com, to combine her various business ventures, Paris said, 'I'm very passionate about social media and new technology and plan to continually find new ways to innovate and bring my fans the most exciting and fun ways to communicate, share and learn together.' MoreParis Hilton? Can't wait.










No comments:

Post a Comment